Video : Lady GaGa On The Today Show

Saturday, July 10 2:48 PM Posted by bionic-music
I know i'm late with one day but i just got internet back, so i'll post it now. During the mini concerts of The Today Show, Lady GaGa gave an incredible show of her songs from the fame and a new song "You & I" that will be on her upcoming new album to drop earlier next year.

I won't be posting all her performances but i'll post the one that i like the most "Teeth" since she managed to sing it and dance it on the rain and also her brand new song "You & I" that actually i like but not that much. Check out the videos below.

TEETH

YOU & I


YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE !

1 Response to "Video : Lady GaGa On The Today Show"

  1. Unknown Says:

    www0727

    polo ralph lauren
    moncler outlet
    mlb shop
    ray ban sunglasses
    coach outlet online
    pandora jewelry
    fitflops sale
    valentino
    huaraches
    off white clothing brand